The Xperia Z series has been recently updated by Sony, adding improvements such as a slim profile and a new software version, and also adding a unique new feature, which is the possibility of using the Xperia Z3 as a remote Play client for the Play Station 4. Well, that’s something quite unique for a smartpone, isn’t it?
Depsite the fact that Sony devices are usually launched later in the US, this time the Xperia Z3 and its PS4 app is heading directly towards the States. You can now Unlock The Sony Xperia Z here!
This Playstation app...
When comparing Smartphones, many look at the camera specs and leave it with little comments on the actual performance of each camera, whilst instead they focus on benchmarking the hardware performance. But what if you’re looking to purchase a smartphone and the deciding factor will be down to camera performance?
Unfortunately judging by camera parameters and megapixels won’t give you information of the true quality of the camera, and that’s why a lot of testing will have to take place to understand what camera in what phone comes out...
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 for At&t, Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium AT&T
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks