The Galaxy S6 is one of two new flagship devices by Samsung this year, and alongside the Galaxy S6 Edge, the S6 features a completely refreshed design that drops all of the plastic that Samsung devices have been known for in the past. To get unlocked your Galaxy S6 please click here!
Does the Galaxy S6 look like a top contender for 2015, or is it somewhat lacking? We’ll be finding out in our review.
This is perhaps the most important aspect of the Galaxy S6. The new S6 has a completely revamped build design that is very...
The Galaxy S6 Edge takes the S6 and brings a number of improvements to the way the display works by curving the display on both sides. We already know the S6 is a beauty, but is it worth choosing the Edge instead? You can now Unlock The Galaxy S6 Edge and S6 here!
The S6 and the S6 Edge both have a beautiful build design that combines the elements of glass and aluminum to create a premium feeling device. The back and the front of the S6 Edge is made out of Gorilla Glass 4, whilst the frame is built out of airplane-grade...
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 for At&t, Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium AT&T
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks