How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) T-Mobile USA
If your Samsung Galaxy A7 is on contract, then the likelihood is that it has been locked to a specific network carrier.
Like most customers, once their contract has finished they don’t necessarily want to stay with the same network provider.
This cuts out the need of having to buy a brand new phone just because the network isn’t the one you want right now.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) has a Super AMOLED screen and is available in a single SIM version as well as dual SIM. The Galaxy A7 has two cameras that are both 16 mega pixels each and the phone comes with dust and water resistance that has IP68 certification. The water resistance will protect your phone for up to 30 minutes in water up to 1.5 meters deep.
As well as having a good charging time the phone also features a fingerprint sensor to secure your phone. Do you need help to Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A7, just click here!
This article will give you all of the information you require to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017). This process is very simple and is even quicker than unlocking with other network providers.
The bonus is, that you do not need to have any special skills to carry out the unlocking process. All of what you need is listed below and easily accessible.
After you have carried out the unlocking process, as long as you have the compatible SIM card with your new network provider, you can then access the network immediately.
T-Mobile has brought out a brand new way of unlocking devices. T-Mobile have got rid of the typical way of unlocking by using an unlock code and have introduced their Unlock App instead. This allows you, the customer, to unlock your phone without the need of purchasing any codes and you can do it straight from your device with even less hassle than before.
What You Need
To perform the unlocking process on T-Mobile you will need a T-Mobile account and to download the app before you get started. So, before you carry out any other steps go ahead and download the app directly onto the device you want to unlock. If you need help to unlock your samsung handset, just visit here!
How to Request a Device Unlock
Many networks require unlocking the phone by using an unlocking code but T-Mobile have made it even simpler for you.
The process is straightforward and below is a tutorial that will take you through it, step-by-step.
1. Turn off your device and remove your old SIM card
2. Insert your new network providers SIM card and turn your phone back on
3. Go to your list of apps on your device
4. Click the app titled “Device Unlock”
5. Then click “Continue”
6. Your device will then connect to the server
7. Select which device unlock type you require
8. It will give you the options of ‘permanent’ or ‘temporary’
9. It may take a few minutes for your device to request the unlock
10. When it has been successfully done, restart your device
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime O2 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime for USA Networks
- Other news
- How to Unlock LG G6 Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 T-Mobile
- How to Unlock LG G6 Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock LG G6 O2 UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 Koodo Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock LG G6 EE UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 European Networks
- How to Unlock LG G6 Fido Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 Cricket USA