How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Cricket USA
When you bought your brand new Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime you were aware that you were purchasing a phone that had been locked onto a specific network.
That network provider locked the device as a method of keeping you as their customer, for as long as possible.
Companies hope that by locking the phone that you will remain their customer for as long as you use the device, however customers are now realising that unlocking their phone is a lot more straightforward than previously thought and by performing a simple unlocking procedure they can use their phone on whichever network they want.
By the end of this article you will have all of the information that you need to perform the unlocking procedure. The unlocking process really could not be any more simpler and you definitely do not need to have any skills in technology, you just need some bits of easily accessible information and of course your new SIM card.
Once you have unlocked your phone you are then free to use it on whichever network you have chosen. Need help to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, just read the full detailed instructions here!
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime offers its consumers an excellent 13 megapixel primary camera that comes with touch focus, panorama and face detection.
The Galaxy J7 Prime runs off the operating system Android OS, v6.0.1 and features a built in fingerprint sensor for you added security. The device also comes with up to 3GB RAM of memory space, a microSD slot and requires a dual SIM card. Additionally, the Galaxy J7 Prime is available in black and gold colors. We can also help other phone models here!
Firstly, you will need to make a note of your devices IMEI number. For those who don’t know, your unlock code provider will need this in order to give you the correct code for your particular phone. For every phone there is a unique IMEI number attached and it is easily found. Following the below instructions to find your IMEI number.
1. Click on the “Settings” button on your Home screen
2. Click the “About Device” button
3. Tap the “Status” button
4. Then click on the “IMEI Information” button
5. Your IMEI number will now be shown on your phones screen
Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
On the internet, you can easily find a range of unlock code providers but you need to choose the best one for you. Do not go with the first one you find but instead carefully choose which one can offer you the best deal. You also need to make sure that the provider is trustworthy and will let you purchase a working code.
The unlocking process is very simple and follow the instructions below to carry it out correctly.
1. Turn off your Galaxy J7 Prime
2. Remove your SIM card
3. Insert your new SIM card
4. Switch your phone back on
5. You will now be asked for the unlock code
6. Enter the code in and your device should display a message
7. Your phone should now be successfully unlocked
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime O2 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime for USA Networks
- Other news
- How to Unlock LG G6 Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 T-Mobile
- How to Unlock LG G6 Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock LG G6 O2 UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 Koodo Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock LG G6 EE UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 European Networks
- How to Unlock LG G6 Fido Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 Cricket USA