How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime O2 UK
When you were purchasing your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime you were aware that it was going to be locked onto a specific network.
Network providers do this in order to keep hold of their customers for as long as possible and ideally for the entire time they have that phone.
It also means that if their customer sells on that phone, the next customer may also keep the phone on that network without ever changing it. But you have come here to find out how to unlock your device so you do not have to sell it. We have available unlockcode for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime check it out here!
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime offers its consumers a great deal of features that bring out the excellency in its performance. The phone offers an excellent primary camera that has 13 MP. The camera also comes with touch focus, face detection and panorama.
The Galaxy J7 Prime also comes with a built in fingerprint sensor to add that extra bit of security to your device and comes with up to 3GB RAM of memory. The device operates on Android OS, v6.0.1 and uses a dual SIM card. We have available unlockcodes for other Samsung phone model just visit the lists here!
The Galaxy J7 Prime additionally offers an extra microSD card slot and is available in black and gold.
After you have read this article you have all the knowledge you need in order to carry out a successful unlock on your device. You will then be able to immediately use your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime on the network of your choice.
You do not need any technology skills and anyone can carry out the unlocking process correctly. All you need is to access some bits of information so your unlock code provider can give you the correct code and your new SIM card.
Finding Your IMEI Number
Firstly, you will need to find and make a note of your phones IMEI number. Every phone has a unique IMEI number so it is important that you be careful and write down the correct one. Your unlock code provider will ask you for this when you come to purchasing the code.
Follow the below steps in order to find your IMEI number.
1. Click “Settings”
2. Click “About Device”
3. Tap the “Status” button
4. The click “IMEI Information”
5. Your IMEI number will now be displayed
Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
On the internet you will find a range of providers but you will need to make sure that the provider you choose is trustworthy.
Make sure that you are going to be given a correct and working unlock code and shop around in order to get the best possible deal you can.
Follow the below instructions to successfully unlock your phone.
1. Turn your phone off
2. Take out your SIM card
3. Insert your new SIM card in
4. Switch your phone back on
5. Displayed on your screen will be a message asking for the code
6. Enter in your unlock code
7. Your phone will now be unlocked
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime for USA Networks
- Other news
- How to Unlock LG G6 Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 T-Mobile
- How to Unlock LG G6 Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock LG G6 O2 UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 Koodo Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock LG G6 EE UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 European Networks
- How to Unlock LG G6 Fido Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 Cricket USA