How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime T-Mobile USA
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime offers its customers a great device with features to match. The 5.5” device features a 13 megapixel camera that compromises panorama, face detection and touch focus. The Galaxy J7 comes with a built in fingerprint sensor, offering a microSD slot and uses a dual SIM card.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 runs off of Android OS, v6.0.1 and holds a 3GB RAM memory. Need unlockcode for your phone? We can help you, just check it out here our phone lists!
When you purchased your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime you were most likely aware that you were buying a phone that had been locked onto one particular network provider. Network providers do this in order to keep a higher amount of customers, however performing unlocking procedures at home are on the rise.
This article will offer you all the information that you need in order to perform an unlocking procedure on your phone.
The process is incredibly simple and easy to do and the bonus is that you don’t require any special skills to do it, absolutely anyone can unlock a phone. All you need is some bits of vital information, that is easily accessed, and the SIM card you are looking to use on your phone.
Once your phone has been successfully unlocked you are then free to use it on your choice of network. If you need to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 prime, please check it out here!
To make this process run a lot smoother T-Mobile USA have developed an innovative way of unlocking phones. T-Mobile have decided to no longer perform unlocking procedures in the typical way of purchasing a code and instead have created an unlocking app.
This new app allows the customer to unlock their phone simply by downloading their app and clicking a few buttons. This takes away the hassle of having to purchase an unlocking code.
What You Will Need
In order to carry out the unlocking procedure you will need to have a T-Mobile account and to have downloaded the app beforehand. So, before you try to carry out the unlocking procedure, go ahead and download the unlock app first. Once the app has been installed correctly you can then go on to the next step.
How to Request a Device Unlock
The process of performing the actual unlocking of your phone is very simple and all it requires is the use of your “Device Unlock” app.
The instructions below will walk you through all of the required steps to ensure it will be completed successfully.
1. Switch off your phone
2. Take out your SIM card
3. Insert your brand new SIM card
4. Turn your phone back on
5. Scroll across your apps and select the “Device Unlock” app
6. Click the “Continue” icon
7. Your phone will then try to connect to the server
8. Select from the list which type of device unlock you want
9. The list includes ‘permanent’ and ‘temporary’ as the two options
10. Wait a few minutes while your phone requests the unlock
11. Once it has been success, restart your device
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime O2 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime for USA Networks
- Other news
- How to Unlock LG G6 Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 T-Mobile
- How to Unlock LG G6 Nextel Mexico
- How to Unlock LG G6 O2 UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 Koodo Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock LG G6 EE UK
- How to Unlock LG G6 European Networks
- How to Unlock LG G6 Fido Canada
- How to Unlock LG G6 Cricket USA