Rumors - Samsung Galaxy S5 May Have an Eye-Scanning Sensor
Over the past week some new rumors about the specs of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 appeared. Is possible that the next generation of Samsung Galaxy smartphone to come with and eye-scanning sensor.
This new feature will give to the users the opportunity to unlock their smartphone with their eyes.
From what is believed, although there is no confirmation until now, Samsung is already working hard on the bit of high-tech security.
If all these rumors will become reality, the new Samsung Galaxy S5 will feature significantly higher-level security than the current crop of fingerprint sensor equipped device such as the iPhone 5s and the HTC One max.
- Upcoming Update to Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Should Add RAW Photo Capture
- Galaxy S6 Edge vs Galaxy Note Edge: Camera Comparison
- Galaxy S6 May Use a Touch Based Finger Sensor
- Galaxy Note Edge from Samsung, available in the US
- Samsung Galaxy A series – November launch
- Possible early launch for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Other news
- Nokia Lumia 635 AT&T
- Nokia Lumia 521 MetroPCS
- New Motorola Flagship Could Have MicroSD Slot and More
- LG G4 vs Samsung Galaxy S6
- LG G4 vs LG G3
- LG G4 vs iPhone 6 Plus
- LG G4 vs HTC One M9
- How to unlock LG G4 Stylus for USA Networks
- How to unlock LG G4 Stylus for Rogers
- How to unlock LG G4 Stylus for O2 UK