Rumors - Samsung Galaxy S5 May Have an Eye-Scanning Sensor
Over the past week some new rumors about the specs of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 appeared. Is possible that the next generation of Samsung Galaxy smartphone to come with and eye-scanning sensor.
This new feature will give to the users the opportunity to unlock their smartphone with their eyes.
From what is believed, although there is no confirmation until now, Samsung is already working hard on the bit of high-tech security.
If all these rumors will become reality, the new Samsung Galaxy S5 will feature significantly higher-level security than the current crop of fingerprint sensor equipped device such as the iPhone 5s and the HTC One max.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo – Features and Specifications
- New Info about the Samsung Galaxy S5: 5.24” Quad HD Screen, 3200 mAh Battery
- The new Android KitKat 4.4 – Facts and Predictions
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Rumors for 2014
- The Best Smart Phones and Tablets of CES 2014
- Most Wanted Features for Samsung Galaxy S5
- HTC One M8 versus LG G2
- BlackBerry Z3 to be launched in Indonesia
- How to unlock LG Optimus L7 P705 from Metro PCS
- How to unlock your LG Optimus L9 P769 from MetroPCS
- Moto G review - The top budget smartphone on the market
- Samsung Galaxy S5 versus HTC One (M8)
- How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Qatar
- The HTC One 2014 - Possible specs
- How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Bell
- The new LG D850, possible 3G - Rumors