Here are Five Great Android Wear Apps to Try Out
Android Wear is still a fairly new system, so there are not that many apps that are truly worth checking out. With that being said, you’ll still find some great Android Wear apps in the Google Play store, and in this article we will be listing five. Take a look below.
Wear Apps Tracker
If you want to download some new apps onto your Android Wear device, you are going to want to be able to track these apps. By default, Android Wear watches do not come with the standard Android notifications for installation, app changes, updates or other information. With Wear Apps Tracker you’ll be given the ability to view what is happening to your apps, and will be notified about new app updates or changes to your device.
Wear Battery Stats
Another great app that should really come packed as a stock feature is the Wear Battery Stats app. As the name suggests, this app will allow you to see some pretty interesting information about the status of your watch battery life. You can see how well your battery performs or look at usage graphs to see what activities take the most juice out of your smartwatch.
The Android launcher is dead on the Android Wear operating system, and that gives very little room for user control. Finding and opening your favorite apps is a bit of a pain, but fortunately Swipify acts as a third party launcher that makes it easier to access different apps that you have installed.
You can use Swipify to swipe into different applications. You can also get a recent apps screen and more useful features that you’ll be familiar with if you’ve ever used a custom launcher on a standard Android smartphone.
Calendar for Android Wear
As you’d expect, there are plenty of different calendar apps out there for Android Wear. Whilst it’s really down to a matter of preference, we think Calender for Android Wear is a great option that is filled with useful features. It’s also one of the easiest to use calendar apps available on Android Wear. Unfortunately the full version with all features unlocked costs $1.99.
Store for Android Wear
This is another game changer for anybody looking to get the most out of their Android Wear apps. As you know, very few apps are compatible with the Android Wear OS, so finding them within the thousands of other apps can be quite difficult. With Store for Android Wear, you’ll have a Google Play equivalent that only shows Android Wear compatible apps.
Which of these apps are you most interested in? And if you want to unlock your android phones you can follow the step by step instructions.
- iPhone 6S Plus Review
- 7 New Android and iPhone Apps for July
- You Can Now Use ‘Find my Phone’ via Google
- How to Transfer your Android Contacts and Data to an iPhone
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, in the UK with the LG G3
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 for At&t, Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for USA Networks