How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium EE UK
The 5.4” Xperia XZ Premium comes available in two different versions, the Single-SIM and Dual-SIM. While having an impressive 64GB of internal memory, the microSD card slot further expands this space to suit your requirements.
The LCD touchscreen and phone has been protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and dust and water resistance. The IP68 certified water resistant feature allows the phone to be protected against damage for up to 30 minutes under depths of 1.5 meters. The Xperia XZ Premium phone offers its user two excellent cameras. The primary camera has 19MP while the secondary camera has 13MP. Lastly, the system runs entirely on Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat). We can unlock other phone models please check it here!
This how-to article is here to give you all the information you need for successfully unlocking your Xperia XZ Premium. When you buy a phone, regardless of where it comes from or the type of contract it may be on, it would have most probably been locked by the network provider.
Network companies do this as it is a known way of maintaining a good level of custom, for as long as possible. In recent years customers have been aware that unlocking smartphones is far easier than they thought and require no technical support. If you need complete details to unlock Xperia XZ premium please read it here!
All you require for this process is your Xperia XZ Premium phone, an internet connection, plus your new SIM card that works on your chosen network.
There are many attractive benefits to switching onto a different network with the main one being that you are then open to getting better deals and rewards.
Locating Your IMEI Number
The first step in this quick process is locating your IMEI number. Once you have found this you will need to send it to your unlock code provider. Every device has its own IMEI number and therefore without this you will not be able to be given a valid unlock code.
Follow the below tutorial to locate the IMEI number to give to your unlock code provider.
1. Click the “Settings” button, located on your Home screen
2. Tap “About Device”
3. Click the “Status” button
4. Click “IMEI Information
5. Your IMEI number will now be shown on your screen
Unlocking Your Xperia XZ Premium
After you have found your IMEI number and made a note of it, you can then find an unlock code provider online. When searching online for an unlock code provider you will need to ensure that they are trustworthy, so that you will be given a valid unlock code.
After you have purchased this unlock code you can then use it for the final step below. Follow the instructions below to complete the unlocking process.
1. Switch your phone off
2. Take out your SIM card
3. Insert your new SIM card
4. Switch your phone back on
5. You will now be asked for the unlock code
6. Enter in the unlock code you purchased
7. Your phone should now be successfully unlocked and ready to use
- Sony Xperia L2 Review & Specs
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium T-Mobile
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium USA Networks
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium European Networks
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium MetroPCS USA
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime O2 UK