How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium USA Networks
Before purchasing the Xperia XZ Premium you will be aware that it will most likely be locked onto a specific network. The network companies do this as it is a useful and effective way of keeping customers using their network exclusively.
That was until customers realised that unlocking smartphones is a straightforward process that absolutely anyone can do from their own home.
To perform an unlocking procedure on your Xperia XZ Premium you do not need any experience or skills in technology, you just need your smartphone itself, an internet connection and your new SIM card that is compatible for the network you have chosen to use. We have list of sony phones that we can provide unlock codes, check it out here!
The main benefit of unlocking your phone is that you will be able to reap the benefits of other network provider’s deals.
This how-to article is here to guide you through the unlocking process to help you to successfully start using your smartphone as you wish.
The Xperia XZ Premium uses Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat) and has an excellent 64GB of internal memory. If this impressive storage is not enough then you can make use of the additional microSD card slot for expanding your memory space.
The 5.4” smartphone features two really great cameras, where on most phones the secondary camera tends to be forgotten about this one certainly has not. The primary camera is 19MP while the secondary is 13MP – definitely a big selling point for this phone.
The XZ Premium has been given IP68 certification for its dust and water resistance which can protect your phone for up to 30 minutes in depths of 1.5 meters. The smartphone has further been protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Finding Your Devices IMEI Number
Before you can do anything else you will need to know what your IMEI number is. Once you have followed this guide to find it you will need to then make a note of it for later, to give to your unlock code provider.
The reason why your code provider needs this vital piece of information is because each device has its own unique IMEI number and without knowing, the provider is not able to give you the correct unlock code for your specific device.
Follow the steps below to find your IMEI number.
1. On your Home screen, click the “Settings” button
2. Click the “Above Device” button in the menu
3. Click the “Status” button
4. Tap the “IMEI Information” button
5. Your IMEI number will now be displayed
How to Unlock Your Xperia XZ Premium
Now you have your IMEI number noted down you are ready to find an unlock code provider online. By doing just a quick search online you will discover a huge range of unlock code providers who can help you. If you need detailed instruction to unlock Xperia XZ premium please check here!
When shopping around you need to ensure that you can trust the code provider that you select to purchase from, as you want to receive a valid unlock code that works without fault. Also, spend some time looking around for the best deal. Get your unlock code for as cheap as possible.
Follow the below instructions to successfully finish this unlocking procedure.
1. Remove your SIM card
2. Turn off your phone
3. Insert your new SIM card
4. Turn the phone back on
5. There will now be a message displayed asking for the unlock code
6. Enter the unlock code you were given
7. Your smartphone should now be successfully unlocked
- Sony Xperia L2 Review & Specs
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium T-Mobile
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium EE UK
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium European Networks
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium MetroPCS USA
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime O2 UK