How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium T-Mobile
Whether or not you purchase your Xperia XZ Premium on contract, pay as you go, brand new or second hand, it would have most likely been locked onto just one specific network since the day it was bought from the store.
Network companies does this as it is a known way of achieving and maintaining a good level of custom. That is until in recent years the modern customer became aware, thanks to the internet, that unlocking smartphones is far easier than they may have previously thought. Check here the list of phone that we can unlock!
To perform an unlocking procedure, you do not need any technical skills or support, you just need your Xperia XZ Premium smartphone, an internet connection and your SIM card that works on your chosen network.
There are many benefits of unlocking your phone but the attractive one is being able to get a range of better price deals with other networks, that may be how you came to selecting your chosen network.
The Xperia XZ Premium comes working on Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat), 64GB of internal memory space and an additional microSD card slot for memory expansion. The 5.4” LCD touchscreen phone comes in two different versions – the Single-SIM and Dual-SIM version.
The Xperia XZ Premium has been protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and dust and water resistance. The water resistance feature will work at protecting your phone against any severe water damage for up to 30 minutes in depths of 1.5 meters.
If that was not enough then the dust and water resistance comes IP68 certified, for your peace of mind.
T-Mobile have brought out their “Device Unlock” app which makes the whole unlocking process far more straightforward and takes away the need for buying an unlock code from a provider online. The already hassle free procedure has been made even better.
What You Need
To carry out an unlocking process you will need an account with T-Mobile as well has downloaded the app directly onto your Xperia XZ Premium. Before you do anything else, make sure that this app has been correctly installed and ready to go.
How to Request a Device Unlock
Once you have installed the app, you are ready for the last step in this quick unlocking process.
This next and last step will complete your unlocking procedure. And for complete instruction to unlock Xperia XZ premium please click here!
1. Turn off your device
2. Remove your old SIM card
3. Insert your new network providers SIM card
4. Switch your phone back on
5. Go to your list of apps on your Xperia XZ Premium
6. Open up the app that is titled “Device Unlock”
7. Then click “Continue”
8. Please wait while your device connects to the server
9. Select which device unlock type you require
10. It will give you the options of ‘Permanent Unlock’ or ‘Temporary Unlock’
11. It may take a few minutes for your device to request the unlock
12. Once your phone has been successfully unlocked, restart your device
13. You are now free to use it on your chosen network
- Sony Xperia L2 Review & Specs
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium USA Networks
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium EE UK
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium European Networks
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium MetroPCS USA
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime O2 UK