How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium MetroPCS USA
This how-to article is here to provide you with all the necessary information to successfully unlock your Xperia XZ Premium smartphone. Before you purchase any phone, whether it is brand new or second hand, it is most likely going to be locked onto one specific network.
The network companies do this in a bid to keep hold of their customers, for a longer period of time. However, modern customers are now realising that unlocking phones is easier than ever and that they do not need any technical support to do it. We can unlock other phone model please check the list here!
All you require for this unlocking procedure is the Xperia XZ Premium smartphone itself and your SIM card that works on your chosen network.
The Xperia XZ Premium operates with Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat) and comes with two cameras, the primary camera is 19MP while the secondary camera is 13MP.
This is impressive for a smartphone as usually the secondary camera has much less megapixels than the primary. The 5.4” LCD touchscreen phone has been given protection from Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and additional protection from dust and water damage. The water resistance feature works for up to 1.5 meters and for up to 30 minutes.
The Xperia XZ Premium is available to purchase in two different versions, dependent on your preference. These versions are: Single-SIM or Dual-SIM. Lastly, the phones excellent memory space is 64GB with an additional microSD card slot for those who require more.
At the end of this article you will have all of the information that you need in order to perform an unlocking procedure on your Xperia XZ Premium. You do not need any technical skills in order to unlock your phone, all you need is your Xperia XZ Premium and your brand new SIM card that is compatible for your chosen network. The process really is that simple and absolutely anyone can do it.
MetroPCS USA have made the whole unlocking process simpler for their customers by developing a “Device Unlock” app. Most network providers require you to purchase an unlock code from a code provider online, however with the help of the app it has been made easier.
What You Will Need
Before you can do anything else you will need to download the “Device Unlock” app directly onto your Xperia XZ Premium smartphone. This app can be installed by searching for it within your phones app store. After you have completed installing the app, you can then move onto the next step.
Using the “Device Unlock” App
The MetroPCS USA unlocking app is very straightforward to use and much easier than having to use an unlocking code. MetroPCS USA have improved the unlock procedure for their customers. Here's the complete details to unlock Xperia XZ premium!
To complete the unlocking procedure, follow the tutorial below. As soon as you have successfully unlocked your phone, it is free to be used on the network of your choice.
1. Locate and open the “Device Unlock” app
2. You will be given two options for types of unlocking
3. Choose from either “Permanent Unlock” or “Temporary Unlock”
4. When it has been successful, your phone will display a message saying so
5. Restart your device once it has completed
- Sony Xperia L2 Review & Specs
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium T-Mobile
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium USA Networks
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium EE UK
- How to Unlock Xperia XZ Premium European Networks
- Other news
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 for At&t, Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 02 UK
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for USA Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for Rogers Canada
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 for T-Mobile USA
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for Canadian Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for European Networks
- How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for USA Networks